The plan is as follow (in order):
- Complete Python Bootcamp, by Jose Portilla (Udemy)
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, by Jose Portilla (Udemy)
- Practical Deep Learning For Coders by Erik Brynjolfsson (fast.ai)
Initially, I had a plan to go straight into fast.ai course but accidentally I found a huge bargain on udemy.com where I bought these two Python courses paying £20 instead £390.
Apparently, I’ve become a supporter of e-learning courses.
It’s just easier and much faster to learn something when it’s taught:
- by an expert in the field,
- by someone who has teaching experience,
- by combining: reading notes, watching videos, interactively using the thing you learn
- just in a proper order and just in a consistent way.